Wednesday 7 May 2014

i'm back

Hi lovely readers,

Sorry again for the blogging break. BUT, now we have a new computer (I will try to refrain from tipping a drink into the middl eof this one!!), and L and I are back from our honeymoon in Sri Lanka (what an amazing and beautiful country!).

We are currently meeting with a few painters and getting some quotes to paint the exterior of our house. Next stop-choosing a colour! GAH!

I've been reading all of your blogs lately, but haven't been commenting too much. iPhones are great, but some things are tricky! I've been loving seeing all of your updates!

It's so cold here at the moment, winter has definitely hit with a vengeance (cold for SE Qld anyway), so I'll warm you up with a photo of a beach in Mirissa, on the south coast of Sri Lanka. I've been imaging sitting under those palm trees all week!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking paint colours for our house was such a hard decision. It took us months to decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know what we want, it's just narrowing it down now! x

      Delete
  3. Good to hear you had a lovely honeymoon. I am still not 100% about our exterior paint colour and have been thinking about it for 4 years! Luckily we can't yet afford the hideous cost to repaint so I have a bit longer to dither about! mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily we knew we had to paint when we bought, co factored it in to the the cost. I think it will be the scaffolding that is the expensive part! x

      Delete

Tell me what you think-I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...